Vi skaffer de fleste varianter av KynSHOT buffere. Ta kontakt om du har ønske om annen modell.
Get the soft recoil impulse and quick sight recovery you’re looking for in your ultimate competition PCC AR9. The KynSHOT RB5020SS buffer, designed in cooperation with Blitzkrieg Components, LLC., provides longer length and more weight for those who desire a short stroke competition action. With a length of 5.3”, this buffer will shorten the stroke of the bolt by 1.3” when installed in a standard AR15 carbine buffer tube1. When installed in an AR10/A5 carbine buffer tube this buffer will shorten the stroke of the bolt by .5”, which can be increased by the addition of spacers2. The damping level of this buffer is intended for lighter, competition type 9mm ammunition loadings for best performance and longest service life.
• Drop-In Replacement
• Reduce felt recoil
• Improve reliability
• Reduce bolt carrier speed
• Reduce wear on parts
• Reduce shock and vibration to optics
• Suppress bolt bounce
• Decrease sight movement
• Smoother operation
• Faster shot recovery time
• Military grade materials and manufacturing
• Weight: 7.7 Ounces / 200g
• Length when Compressed: 5.3” / 135mm . Replaces buffers that are 5.25″ / 133mm in length.
• Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals – Ambient operating temp certified for -30F – +150F / -34°C to 65°C
• High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.
• Works with factory buffer spring.
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.