Et komplett sikte kit for CZ Shadow 1 og Shadow 2.
Følger med frontsikte, justertbart baksikte og nødvendig verktøy for jobben.
The visible side of the Eemann Tech front sight is checkered in order to obtain maximum clarity and eliminate a glare or reflection that is common on polished surfaces.
The length of visible fibre rod is 8 mm which ensures optimal light transmition of the fiber rod while aiming.
A small precut recess has already been preliminary made in the base of the front sight for more convenient drilling after installing it on the slide.
The height of the front end of the Eemann Tech CZ 75 Front Sight is lower than its back end for making the visible side of the sight sharper while aiming.
On the visible side of the front sight within the open-end hole meant for fibre rod, there is an additional small-scale recess that the fibre melted end can be pulled into which forms a red dot of smooth diameter at the end of the fibre used for aiming.
One click of vertical or horizontal adjusting screw corresponds approximately to 1 cm on the target at distance of 25 m (sights radius on CZ SP-01 SHADOW is 17 cm).
Suitable height of the front sight is recommended 7,5mm
Cutout in rear sight blade is 3 x 2,5 mm.
Sight base dimension is 9,7 x 16 mm.
• Front Sight Fiber Optics Rod Diameter: 1,0 mm (1,5 mm kan skaffes på bestilling)
• Front Sight Height: 7,5 mm
• Front sight Wide: 3.0 mm
• Front Sight Fiber Optics Rod visible length: 8 mm
• 44-130008 – Adjustable Rear sight: 1 pc.
• 44-130221 – Eemann Tech Front Sight for CZ Shadow with 1mm (or 44-130321 with 1,5mm) Red Fiber Optics Rod – 1 pc.
• 44-130058 – Front Sight Pin for CZ
• 44-020002 – Eemann Tech drill for the CZ front sight installation – 1pc.
• 44-130010 – Eemann Tech Sight Drifting Punch Tool – 1pc.
• 44-030050 – Eemann Tech Rear Sights Adjustment Screw – 1pc.
The height of factory made front sight on CZ 75 SP01 SHADOW is 5.5 mm.
Recommended height of the front sights that could be used with Eemann Tech adjustable real sight is 7.5 mm
Installation by certified gunsmith is recommended.